Bluestacks for PC: Bluestacks App player was launched by the American Company named BlueStacks that produces cross-platform products. The App player is a design which allows Android applications to run on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers, in other words, it is an android emulator. The American company was founded in 2009 and was officially launched in 2011.
The app player can be downloaded for Windows and Mac PC for an android virtualization experience. The software can be downloaded for free. There is also the option of receiving other additional services if a premium monthly subscription of $2.
BlueStacks for PC Laptop Windows 10/8/7 Download:
Previously, the rise of android software everywhere lead to the problem of users not being able to use these apps designed for android anywhere else. For example, if you wanted to use an android app on your PC, what would be the first thing you would think of? A decade ago people were clueless as to how this could be done, but today we are not confused anymore. Now we have the option of utilizing an android emulator like BlueStacks app player.
As the need and demand for such a software increased dramatically, the download and usage of apps like Bluestacks increased too. Many users wanted the convenience of accessing apps or games which they could easily access to on the Play Store, on their PC also. The first version ever launched in 2011 was a Beta version and it saw many downloads from the public. Even though there were many fixes required people still used it despite the errors. Over the years, many of the major issues have been fixed for a better quality product.
BlueStacks App Player Features:
The app player functions exactly true to its name. It allows the app to play on your PC, as simple as that- hence, it is called app player. With the help of this software, you can use all android apps of your choice or play your favorite android games on your Windows or Mac PC.
It is free for all users and there is no need to subscribe to anything to get the benefits of the app. Users can also install offline if the require the installation is as easy as the online one.
The user interface is simple , easy and smooth to use. All the previous problems and errors have been fixed already which gives a smooth and fast download and software performance. The latest UI looks like an android device so it is very comfortable and familiar to use.
There is the option for users to log in with their Google accounts and they can sync the data between their android device & Bluestacks app player.
It is easy to use messaging apps like Whatsapp, Hike, Line, Wechat as well as games like Candy Crush, Temple Run, Clash od Clans etc Using Bluestacks on your PC.
Steps to Download and Install BlueStacks for Windows PC/laptop:
In this article, we will learn how to download BlueStacks for Windows PC.
Before we begin let us clear the confusion that some users have between Bluestacks and Bluestacks app player. Bluestacks is the name of the company which has produced the software called- ‘Bluestacks App Player‘. Most users simply know the software as ‘Bluestacks’ so they remain confused imagining the app player to be something different.
In simple terms, both are referring to the same software.
Before we download and install, it would be helpful to go through the basics that you need in order to use Bluestacks without any unnecessary obstructions.
- An internet connection is a must
- To avoid errors of the graphic card, it is best to make sure that the graphic card of your PC is up to date. If it is not, then you will not be able to install Bluestacks.
Let us begin.
- Here we have provided the link to Bluestacks official website which you can visit to download the app for free today- www.bluestacks.com
- Once you click on this link, it will lead you to the home page of Bluestacks. Or you can search for it yourself by typing in ‘Bluestacks in your search engine.
- On the bottom right of the page, you will see a bright blue button with the words ‘Download Now’ written on it. Click on this button to proceed with the download or you can click this link directly – www.bluestacks.com/download .
- Once you finish this step , by following the steps or by simply clicking the second link given above, your Bluestacks download should start automatically. The page will read ‘We are now downloading Bluestacks’- They also inform the users ‘Your BlueStacks download should automatically start within seconds. If it doesn’t, restart the download’
- You can also find the link to the offline mode download provided here. As soon as you click the link, the download will start automatically. The software is under 300 MB, so downloading will not take much time. www.bluestacks.com/download.html
- The other simple alternative would be to directly visit the official Bluestacks website and follow the instructions as given there.
- After a few minutes, you will see that the app has been downloaded to your PC. At this point, we can start the installation process.
- Just like we install any other software on PC, the same process applies to Bluestacks as well. Just left click on the button where it says ‘Download complete’ or click on the downloaded installation file twice.
- Then , a new installation window will open and it will ask permission to run the file on the PC -Click on the ‘agree’ option and wait for a few minutes for the system to complete the installation process.
- After some time, Bluestacks will be installed on your PC and ready for use!
You now have a virtual android device on your PC. With this, you can use any android app or play any android game on your PC! Just locate your newly installed Bluestacks app (the icon should be visible on your desktop) and open it. Once it is open, go to the search icon and type in the name of the app/game you want.
For example, if you want to play Clash of Clans On PC, type in Clash of Clans and install the game just as you would in any other android device. I hope that you have enjoyed this tutorial Download Bluestacks for PC. If you have any doubts while downloading or installing the Bluestacks app on your computer, comment your problem in the comment form below.