BHIM App Download: Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an application launched recently to empower quick, secure, dependable cashless installments through your cell phone. BHIM application was launched in accordance with Unified Payment Interface, and ledgers. BHIM is created by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and devoted to the administration of the country.
It was propelled as a component of the 2016 Indian banknote demonetisation, at a Digi Dhan program at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi on December 30, 2016. Inside 48 hours of being propelled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the application named BHIM was India’s most well known, enrolling the greatest downloads of any free Android application in India. BHIM – which remains for Bharat Interface for Money – is named after Dr. BR Ambedkar, the PM said on Friday when he declared the new application as the most recent huge stride in moving the nation far from money exchanges.
BHIM App Download For Android iPhone & iOS Devices:
BHIM is as of now accessible just for Android smartphones. Another version for iOS will soon hit the market within the first week of January. In two weeks, the Prime Minister said, security elements will be amped up to permit installments just with the utilization of a thumbprint – no Internet association or cell phone is expected to pay or get cash.
BHzim App Features:
Now Indians can enroll their financial balance with BHIM, and set a UPI PIN for the ledger. Their versatile number will be their installment address (PA), and people can just begin executing. Yes! It is that basic.
- Send/Receive Money: Send cash to or get cash from companions, family, and clients through a versatile number or installment address. With the help of this application, you are safe and secure to send electronic payment instead of cash to non-UPI upheld banks utilizing IFSC and MMID. You can likewise gather cash by sending a demand and invert installments if required.
- Check Balance: You can check your bank balance and exchanges subtle elements with this application.
- Custom Payment Address: You can make a custom installment deliver notwithstanding your telephone number.
- QR Code: You can check a QR code for the speedier section of installment locations. Vendors can without much of a stretch print their QR Code for the show and paste them outside their shops or workspace.
- Exchange Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 for each exchange and Rs. 20,000 inside 24 hours.
- Languages Supported: Hindi and English. More dialects coming soon!
BHIM obliges consent to your Phone Calls and SMS to check your telephone number.
Steps to Download BHIM App for Android Phone:
To Set up Application, we have to follow a few Steps for setting up Application Easily.
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Type BHIM and search.
- Click over BHIM named an application that tops the list suggested by Google Play Store.
- Click on Install Button and Wait till Download Complete.
- It Would Be Automatically Installed in Your Mobile phone.
- After Completion of Install, Set a Preferred Language either English or Hindi.
- Click on Next
- Again click on next Button.
Now your downloaded application is ready to use.
How to use the BHIM Application?
- When you have downloaded and introduced the BHIM application – It will request that you Enter your portable number and authorization to send an SMS to the UPI.
- Here, enter your portable number, and tap on “OK”.
- Please utilize a similar phone number which you have authorized with your bank account you want BHIM App to link with so that the application consequently brings account numbers connected to portable number
- In the following stride, you will be requested to enlist your password or One Time Password that application provider provides you with the help of SMS.
- Here, enter your 4 digits One Time Password that come similar in a way to the one it comes when you buy things online.
- Kindly don’t impart your Passcode to anyone, as it will always be your password to sign on to the application.
- When you have completed the process of setting up the password, it will now request that you select your default Bank Account which will be utilized to Send cash or acknowledge cash.
- When you select your Bank, the best thing about BHIM is that it will naturally get the record number and IFSC code subtle elements of your financial balance, just by utilizing your smartphone number which was entered. That is why I advised you earlier to enter the number which you have already linked up with your bank account number.
- Here just “Tap on the record number” to connect your ledger to BHIM UPI Payments application.
- You might be requested that check your Bank account either by plastic, or charge card expiry date contingent on the bank you chose.
- When \ you have got done with setting up! You are prepared to begin checking, transferring and paying to utilize the UPI Payments interface by BHIM!
Using it without the Internet:
You can undoubtedly utilize the application to see your exchange history without having any LTE band, 3G, or even 2G systems. In the historical backdrop of Indian cash exchange, I have never seen such a tremendous improvement.
Utilizing cash exchange from the disconnected mode is entirely basic as you can utilize it with USSD or without Internet Connection.
- Open your cell phone’s dial pad and begin dialing *99# from any teleservice providers like Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL.
- Presently you will see a pack of alternatives that provides you options under named Send Money, Request Money, Check Balance, My Profile, Pending Requests, Transactions, UPI PIN etc.
- So select any alternative you connect by dialing the separate serial quantities of the choices.
- For instance, if I choose if I have chosen Send Money choice which it would give me alternatives to exchange cash to Mobile Number, Payment address, Save Beneficiary, IFSC (Indian Financial System Code), account no. furthermore, MMID (Mobile Money Identification Number).
So test it out by your own to take in more and profit advantages of disconnected UPI exchanges. BHIM application is working fine on all versions of Android, for example, Kitkat, candy, marshmallow, and Nougat as well! BHIM application for iPhone and iOS connection will be posted in a matter of seconds!